Wall Mounted Ballet Barres and Brackets
EnPointe’s wall mounted ballet barres and brackets are available in lengths of 4′ to 26′ (2′ intervals). Custom wall mounted ballet barres and brackets are available in any custom length as well. Barres and brackets are available in black, white or grey aluminum or with optional wood barres.
Specifications of Wall Mounted Ballet Barre
The diameter of our ballet barre is 1 1/2″. The wood barres are crafted from hemlock. Characteristics of hemlock wood is smooth grains yet a hard wood. All our wood ballet barres are hand crafted with three coats of polyurethane. Our aluminum wall mounted ballet barres and brackets are powder coated with an industrial baked on finish.
To create a double wall barre simply align wall mounted ballet barres and brackets over top of one another.
Brackets can be purchased individually. Dimensions of the wall mounted bracket is 3/4″ wide, 8″ deep and extends 7.5″ from the wall. The ballet barre bracket is attached to the brackets by underpin screws (attached).
The EnPointe wall mounted ballet barres and brackets are not only used for ballet and dance studios, our barres work exceptionally well in fitness centers, yoga and pilates studio and home studios.
Wall brackets provided for installation at 4.5′ intervals with a 12″ overhang at each end.
Directions to attach wall mounted ballet barres and brackets:
- Locate walls studs
- Measure from the floor up to desired height
- Predrill four holes using the bracket as your guide (drill the holes slightly smaller than your screws)
- Place the brackets 4′ – 5′ apart
- Screw the brackets to the wall (screws not provided)
- Mount the dowel onto the bracket. Predrill holes (as above) and insert the screw into the into the bottom on the bracket